Sunday, 26 February 2012

My Survey

I made a survey so that I could find out what my target audience are looking for in a music magazine and to help take me to the next step in making my magazine. I decided to survey students in year 9 as they fit into my chosen target audience.

1. How old are you?

2. Do you regularly buy magazines?     No     yes  
If yes please state which magazines
If no, where do you get you get your in information about music/celebrities?

3. How much would you be willing to pay for a magazine? 

4. What attracts you to a magazine? 
Images     Colour     Price     Competitions     Free gifts     Other

5. What genres of music do you like most? 
Pop     Hip-hop     R&B    Rock     Indie     Other

6. If you did read a music magazine what would you like to see inside it? 
Gossip     Music news     Interviews     Free downloads     Music reviews     Exclusive merchandise      Other

7. What kind of front cover is most appealing to you?
A male     A female     Group photo 

8. In a music magazine would you prefer 
Gossip about celebrities     Fashion tips     Concert listings     Information about the music itself       
Exclusive interviews      Chart updates     
        
9. Which cover shot do you like best?

Why I chose my questions - please click on link